Access a broad range of biochemical and cellular assays from assay development to automation (MTS, HTS or HCS) using a large variety of detection technologies (Luminescence, Absorbance, Fluorescence, FRET, BRET, FP, confocal microscopy).
– Enzymatic assays: kinases, epigenetic enzymes, nucleotide exchange factors, nuclear receptors
– Protein/ protein interaction, protein/ RNA interaction
– RNA cleavage
– Transcription/ translation assay
– Second messengers: cAMP, Ca2+, IP1, β-arrestin recruitment, phosphorylation (ERK, Akt…)
– Stable/transient transfection
– Reporter gene based assay
– Protein interaction/localization: NanoBRET, Receptor internalization
– Target / pathway engagement – phosphorylation (ERK, Akt…)
– Cytokine titration
– Cell death: Apoptosis, senescence, autophagy
– Cell cycle
– Drug combinations
– Phenotypic assays
– Assays for infective disease (MIC, viral infection…)
If needed, we can generate the appropriate cellular model by engineering recombinant cell lines, differentiating iPSC derived cells, isolating and cultivating primary cells.
We can address different types of modalities: small molecules (tyrosine kinase inhibitors, checkpoint inhibitors), natural compounds, mAbs, antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), small molecule drug conjugates (SMDCs), and siRNA.
Therapeutic areas: oncology, immuno-oncology, immuno-inflammation, anti-infective diseases, neurological diseases, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and metabolic diseases.
With a state of the art expertise in oncology and GPCRs, team members have more than 20 years of experience in pharma companies understanding the specific needs, goals and challenges our clients face. Our experts can also advise on the most adequate assays to develop and ensure the highest chance of success.
Close collaboration with our clients ensures all decisions are taken in an optimal manner.