Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Strasbourg, FRANCE
Job offer: Research associate in Structural Mass Spectrometry (M/F)
You will join an enthusiastic team of 16 biochemists/biophysicists which supports pre-clinical projects.
Under the supervision of a senior project manager, you will be expected to:
- Execute MS studies, such as quality control under native and denaturing conditions, binding studies between biomolecules such as protein-ligand, protein-protein or protein-nucleic acid, compound screening (covalent or not), measuring binding affinities.
- Taking part in the preparation of protocols, SOPs and documentation of experiments.
- MS data analysis and interpretation.
- Troubleshoot, technical development and evaluation of novel applications.
- Prepare buffers and standard solutions for MS instruments, participate to laboratory maintenance, storage, stock monitoring and orders.
We are looking for dynamic, flexible and passionate scientist in Structural Mass Spectrometry or related fields to join the team of our Biophysics unit.
- A Master degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience in sample preparation for MS, development and evaluation of analytical methods (e.g. LC-MS/MS protein).
- Track record of characterized/analyzed biological molecules desirable.
- Experienced in interpreting and fitting data to various models.
- Self-organization, team playing skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of other biophysical techniques (e.g. SPR, MST, ITC, DLS…) would be much appreciated.
Apply for this job
Sorry, we are not accepting any more applications for this job offer.See available Job Offers