Starting date: Asap
Type of contract: Temporary
Location: Illkirch (67)
Job offer: Research Associate in SPR (Biacore) / biophysics (M/F)
You will join a team of 16 biochemists/biophysicists which supports pre-clinical projects. Under the supervision of a project manager, you will be expected to:
– Provide a technical support, including the instrument maintenance, to our ongoing SPR projects (>70% client-based)
– Perform necessary sample preparations for different SPR projects. This includes but is not limited to different buffer preparations, performing serial dilutions, …
– Execute the SPR scripts prepared by the project manager with minimal guidance.
– Follow project progression and participate in the discussions & trouble shooting.
– Communicate ongoing tasks with the project manager and other team members.
– Provide written and accurate outputs (protocols, reports, etc.) for internal and external purposes in French or English.
Other tasks: general lab duties and/or provide a minor technical support to other biophysical projects if needed.
You should hold a Master’s degree or have un equivalent experience in life science, biochemistry, biophysics or any other related fields. You should have a basic knowledge of biophysical techniques, SPR in particular, used in drug discovery. Prior hands-on experience with SPR (Biacore) or any other biophysical platforms are a plus.
You should have a willingness to learn more about SPR and other biophysical techniques (MS, ITC, MST, DLS) available at NovAliX.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and qualified scientist who enjoys bench work, a team player who has a keen sense of responsibility and who is able to work independently in providing technical support to our ongoing pre-clinical projects.
The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, reliable, organized and capable of multitasking in an environment with changing priorities.
We offer a 18 months contract.
Apply for this job
Sorry, we are not accepting any more applications for this job offer.See available Job Offers