Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Illkirch, FRANCE
Job offer: Research associate in organic chemistry DEL (M/F)
Within the chemistry department of NovAliX, you will become a member of a team dedicated to the synthesis of DNA-encoded libraries, a break-through technology for hit finding, and you will be in charge of delivering DNA-encoded libraries (DEL) for drug discovery programs.
Your work will consist in:
- Carrying out the syntheses of DELs.
- Reproduce and optimize synthetic procedures.
- Record experimental work in eLN.
- Writing up of experimental procedures.
- Analysis of large data sets.
- Regularly report to your management and in internal meetings.
You should have a BSc or MSc in organic chemistry, with at least 1 year of experience in an industrial setting with a significant expertise in organic chemistry. Additional experience in DEL would be highly desirable but not mandatory. We are seeking a person who speaks fluently English, who is passionate about science and who has a keen sense of responsibility as well as being a committed team player. The candidate will have a rigorous and organized attitude to work with excellent reporting skills.
Apply for this job