Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Temporary
Location: Braine l'Alleud, BELGIQUE
Job offer: Research associate biology (M/F)
Under the supervision of a senior scientist, you will contribute to projects aiming at understanding processes associated with neurotoxicity. You will be expected to:
- Establish and maintain cell cultures of primary and immortalized cell lines
- Design and/or execute a variety of biochemical and cellular assays (including immunocytochemistry; electrophysiology; high content imaging) utilizing appropriate protocols
- Troubleshoot experimental issues
- Assist the senior scientist for the data analysis
- Provide written accurate reporting
You should have a License or Master degree in life science, neurobiology, cell biology or any other related area.
Most importantly you can demonstrate a solid bench expertise in cell culture, experiences in neuronal cell culture would be preferable.
Knowledge in molecular biology (RNA extraction, RT-qPCR) and techniques such as: immunocytochemistry, fluorescent microscopy, electrophysiology, medium/high content screening would be an asset.
We are seeking an enthusiastic scientist, enjoying bench work, who has a keen sense of responsibility. The candidate is expected to be highly rigorous, reliable, organized and capable of multitasking in an environment with changing priorities.
Temporary contract (3-6 months)/Internship
Apply for this job
Sorry, we are not accepting any more applications for this job offer.See available Job Offers