Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Job offer: Project manager in SPR (M/F)
As project manager you will join a multidisciplinary team of biophysicists which supports pre-clinical projects.
Under the supervision of a platform head, you will be involved in a variety of SPR-related projects investigating drug-target interactions. You will be expected to:
- Design and execute Biacore/SPR binding assays utilizing appropriate protocols with minimal guidance of the supervisor.
- Perform necessary sample and buffer preparations for different SPR projects.
- Perform SPR data processing and analysis autonomously using appropriate SPR softwares (ie. Biaeval).
- Troubleshoot experimental issues and contribute towards development and optimization of new methods.
- Provide written accurate reporting with minimal supervision.
- Take charge of project(s) progression and actively participate in the discussions & trouble shooting.
- Communicate ongoing tasks and results with the clients and other team members.
- Provide a technical support, including the instrument maintenance, for the SPR platform.
- Supervise the work of research assistant
You have a PhD in biochemistry, biophysics or any other closely related fields, or have un equivalent experience with a min. of 3 years in the pharma industry. You should have an advanced experiential knowledge of SPR in the context of drug discovery and molecular interactions.
You are able to demonstrate a solid bench expertise in SPR. Knowledges in other biophysical techniques (ex. MST, DSF) available at NovAliX would be highly considered.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and qualified scientist who enjoys bench work, a team player who has a keen sense of responsibility and who is able to work independently in experimental execution and data analysis supporting our ongoing pre-clinical projects. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, highly rigorous, organized and capable of multitasking in an environment with changing priorities.