Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Illkirch, FRANCE
Job offer: Project Manager in Chemistry DEL (M/F)
You will be working in the DEL chemistry team, dedicated to synthesis of DNA encoded libraires and involved in Drug Discovery projects, under the supervision of a senior project manager. Your work will consist in:
- Conducting DEL Chemistry projects from the bibliographic search to the data analysis.
- Planning and performing the synthesis of DNA-encoded libraries (DEL).
- Tracking meticulously experimental data and generating procedures.
- Managing and supervising research associates.
- Optimizing current processes and implementing new ones.
- Reporting your work on a regular basis to your management, the DEL team and the clients.
You should have a PhD in organic chemistry, with a post-doctoral experience and at least one year of industrial R&D experience, during which you have deepened and widened your practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of organic chemistry. A previous experience in DEL is desirable but not mandatory.
We are seeking a person who speaks fluently English, who is passionate about organic chemistry and who has a keen sense of responsibility as well as being a committed team player. The candidate should have a rigorous and organized attitude to work with excellent reporting skills.
Apply for this job