Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Madrid, SPAIN
Job offer: Business Development Assistant (M/F)
Under the responsibility of Associate Director Marketing, your missions consist in:
- Management of all legal commercial documentation :
– Receipt and filing of purchase orders
– Receipt and signature of contracts with customers.
– Management of “supplier” documentation
- Support to commercial tools : CRM management
– Creation of new entries: contacts, prospects, accounts, opportunities
– Control the quality of data and compliance with the processes for creating new entries.
– Updating of sales follow-up dashboards
- Sales assistance
– Assists the sales team in the preparation of prospecting campaigns: management of contacts, construction of sales visit agendas
– Assistance in the preparation of conferences
– Preparation and sending of material for conferences where there is a booth, material or other materials to send.
– Management of purchasing platforms: ensure an efficient response to calls for tenders.
– Support for prospecting Position reports to Associate Director Marketing and works closely with Associate Director Business Development and Director Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills. Be systematic and well-organized with high attention to detail.
- Excellent English level (oral and written) is a prerequisite. French is a plus.
- Proficiency in Office 365 software suite (Word, Power Point, Outlook) and ability to adapt to the use of cloud-based platforms (CRM).
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry, biotech or life sciences related will be a plus.
Apply for this job
Sorry, we are not accepting any more applications for this job offer.See available Job Offers